What clients using QuickBooks 2006 say
"In the new interface of QuickBooks 2006 the colors and layout are intuitive. The separate navigators for company, customer and vendor transactions are gone. Now there's just one super navigator, which QuickBooks calls 'Home'. Right on the 'Home' page, there are the account balances for checking, savings and credit card accounts. Just one click and open the check register".
"The audit trail function is always turned on and helps your accountant make troubleshooting easier".
"Customer Center shows you a list of clients, the outstanding balance they owe and contact information. From the Customer Center you can quickly review customer data or start entering new transactions. Also new are the Vendor Center, Employee Center and Report Center".
New Features in QuickBooks 2006
• Dramatically re-designed user interface.
• No more "navigators", instead, there's one super navigator called "Home".
• Allows printing "Bill of materials", and other enhancements to the inventory functions.
• Report Center offers a wide collection of reports and statements.
• Portable Company File is a compressed file format for sending files by email or removable media. This makes it easier to send and receive large QuickBooks files.
• Streamlined Easy Step Interview for setting up a new company file.
• However, the Portable Company File cannot be used as a substitute for the Accountant Review Company, or as a full-featured backup copy.
QuickBooks Simple Start
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition
- QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit Edition
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- Enterprise - General
- Enterprise - 5 User
- Enterprise - 10 User
- Enterprise - 15 User
QuickBooks Pro for Mac
Tell us about your experience with QuickBooks 2006 or ask your most burning questions! Leave your comments by clicking on the 'post a comment' (or 'comments') link below.
Compare QuickBooks 2006 Editions
Learn more about QuickBook from here.