Save time on everyday tasks
- Regularly entered business expenses get automatically classified. You can simply select a vendor and the amount will automatically fills in the right expense account. You won’t more wasted time scrolling through lists of accounts.
- Improved Shipping Manager, with new thermal printer support and multi-parcel shipping makes it easier to process FedEx and UPS shipments, and create shipping documents from within QuickBooks.
Want to quickly find the customer, vendor or financial information that you’re looking for in QuickBooks or on your data base? Type in a word or phrase that you’re searching for and you’ll quickly get a complete list of files that best match your search.
Click on the link and go straight to the customer or invoice you want in QuickBooks or a desktop file. You have full control over the search. The Google Desktop tool can search QuickBooks data only when it is accessed within QuickBooks and you can decide whether you want to install the tool or not. Your QuickBooks information will be never sent to other parties.
Google Marketing Tools offers you new ways to help you attract customers easily and online.
- Advertise your business with Google AdWords. Get started with $50 in Google AdWords credits. You can first search and select terms that relate to your business and easily create your advertising. Then your business could see new customers in minutes and you only pay when interested prospects click through to your site. You get to decide how much you’d like to pay for each prospective customer lead and how many leads you’d be interested in, and have full control over how much money you spend on advertising. It gives you possibility to target local customers by selecting the state or city.
You can change your campaign as often as you need and to pause your campaign at any time too.
Plus, with this risk-free, obligation-free offer of $50 Google AdWords credits.
- Help customers find your business by listing on Google Maps – for free.
It won't cost you anything to list your business on Google Maps to reach new local customers looking for your business. Just create and display a business listing for free.
There's a very good chance that lots of people are currently searching on Google for the products and services you offer. Whether you have a website or not, why not make it easy for them to find your business? You have full control over your listing.
Whether you have one business location or several, you can manage your listings from a single account.
Plus you can offer free printable coupons for your clients. Reach new customers or keep loyal ones through printable coupons displayed next to your listing.
- Make your products searchable on Google. Find buyers by making your products searchable on Google with QuickBooks Product Listing Service - Beta (Currently a Free Service). QuickBooks Product Listing Service (Beta) enables you to get your product information onto Google with a few simple steps. Uploading to Google is free of charge during Beta. Detailed product pages are automatically formatted, created, and hosted for you so that they may be searchable on Google. Save time by using the product pricing and information you already have in QuickBooks. Select the products you want to list, edit the descriptions, and add photos.
Manage your pricing and quantity available right in QuickBooks. Information is automatically transferred to your listings and no retyping is required.
Help local buyers easily find you by providing your business contact information and website address.
Efficiently Manage Employees (subscription required)
Enhanced Payroll Center provides customers with an end-to-end view of their most important payroll tasks, from paying employees to paying taxes and filing tax forms.
You can just reminds customers when to pay payroll, when to file and pay payroll taxes, and how much to pay.
QuickBooks Time Tracker helps you save time, invoice faster, and cut timesheet hassles! New QuickBooks Add-On is quick to set up, and can save you hours of re-typing timesheets into QuickBooks. Employees or contractors enter timesheets on the Web, and then you can download them into QuickBooks in one click only. Save time and money compared to doing timesheets by hand. With Time Tracker, timesheet data just needs to be typed one time-by your employees. Download an entire set of employee timesheets right into QuickBooks with a click. You'll save hours of boring work, and reduce errors that can cause incorrect billing.
Now you can collect timesheets more easily with automatic reminders. Notify employees when their timesheets are due or are overdue using automatic email reminders.
Save time for your employees, too. QuickBooks Time Tracer fills information automatically, calculates totals, tracks elapsed time, and allows workers to submit timesheets from any location with Internet access. Time Tracker is built right into the QuickBooks software you already own. There's no new software to buy, install, or learn. And if you have questions or problems, free technical support is included with your subscription.
Free 60-day trial included with QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2007. (Not available for Pro for Mac.)
QuickBooks 2007 Best Sellers
Always FREE SHIPPING for all QuickBooks products!!
30 days FREE "callback" support !
60 day money-back quarantee!